Tuesday 25 March 2014

Day 7: Group 3: Spioenkop to the kraal

Some pictures sent to us from Group 3 at the muzi and two blog posts sent to me by them, one from the weekend and one from today (Monday):

Dear Mum I saw a car driving into camp today and I thought it was you.
Dear Dad we had a braai and it was really missing your special touch.
Dear Mum the good news is that we have a flush toilet, but it took me twenty minutes to sit on the toilet full of spiders.
Dear Mum the food we have in packets is definitely not as good as your food.
Dear Dad I think I've become expert at putting our house up (the tent).

Dear Mum today we walked a really long way. It was extremely hot but beautiful. We made a new friend at the kraal who showed us how to drive his one wheeled car. We saw some rhino on our 12km walk on our way up Spioenkop...

No comments:

Post a Comment